Thursday, August 26, 2010

First week of University life

As you know, i am a international student. In the past year i was in the English program. Still can see my older post which was my homework on this blog. When i was there, my dream is attend university. Or can say expect to go to university as soon as possible. Whatever, i am in university now. Actually, university life is not easy and relax that i thought. First day and second day were easy, because teacher just talked about syllabus. Wednesday music class made me confuse, lots of things and words i do not know, and those examples about American singer or musician definitely i do not know. Though, i learned read before class!!! Plant Biology exactly what i dislike and no interested in. Totally do not know what did the teacher say. People who did biology major is crazy for me. Probably my spirit is unhealthy. Probably that is why i took HED class. One more thing i cannot forget forever is about my math. Math is my proud. Maybe it was. I did first quiz at midnight yesterday or today morning. I was tired, but want it to be down. I have two years did not do any math that become stranger for me. Thus, i did terrible on the quiz. I swear to myself. I have to get back my proud. I swear!! Those are pretty much what happened in first four days. I just want to write it down to remember this sucks and wonderful week. This is a new life beginning. And it is important for me as a international student. I hope i can adapt the university study as soon as i can and become stronger and stronger. I believe i can do it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment