Monday, September 13, 2010

Stress!! Stress-full!!!!

Since last week, i am so busy!!! So many homework!!!! If i dont have the homework about recode 3 stress things for a week, i wont know how stress i am. The new pimples on my face also can show me that. i hate pimples, i hate pimples!! i have already two weeks didnt sleep well that made me always feel tired. Now i can understand why the first health problem in university is stress. Now i know why my friend said American students study hard and play hard. The Music test i got today was terrible!! That make me very stressful again. Even i reviewed it 3 hours on Sunday, it still terrible i think. Next week, there are 3 essays due. Music consent on this Friday which i have to go to complete my paper for the class. These two weeks are super busy weeks. I really want a break, and regret register 6 classes for first semester. One classmate said lets drop the music class together. But, we already took the first test. i wont let it wast. Right now, i should encourage myself, lets say you can do it! you can do it! Great~ it is the time you say you can do it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment