Friday, September 24, 2010

Last week, i went a concert for my music class paper, had a good time. i met my GA there that help me understanding a lot. A organ is huge that is amazing me a lot. And this is my first time see a organ. when i saw the organ i thought a cartoon i watched. But, that was a bad ending maybe i shouldnt say here. i have never think our school has such a place. suddenly i think our school is so rich!haha~
Actually, i am upset this week. Everything went down. say something happy cheer me up. Right now, nothing is important for me except the plane tickets for home that is the most important for me. i want have someone really care about me, someone really like me. I want the time i dont need wear the happy mask. Be really happy. I like there very much, but be independence is not easy as we say. However, nothing can get me down. i wanna be strong inside. Cheer up~ Be a real strong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment